With our specialist knowledge and experience we will train your teams to…
- Be expert and confident customer insight professionals.
- Understand core disciplines such as qualitative and quantitative research, as well as how-to guidance on the newer practise of synthesizing this data alongside management knowledge and intuition.
- Understand newer digital approaches, and how to apply them, in a rapidly changing and growing sector.
- Be even more curious about key audiences, and find ways to optimise their engagement in your policy and communications programmes.
What makes us different…
- Trainers who have worked in senior agency and client-side roles.
We currently design and deliver significant market research programmes for global corporate organisations across Europe, and UK central government departments.
We have delivered training for the Market Research Society’s (MRS) professional qualifications.
- We understand that “no one size fits all”, and will work with you to design a flexible training programme to suit the specific needs of your team at your office.
- We go the extra mile to ensure the learning can be applied in delegates’ work and will be available by phone or email for questions that arise following the session.
Building Brilliance Modules
Core Skills: Customer Insight
a. Essentials of Customer Insight
b. Buying and Commissioning Market Research
c. Get To Really Know Your Audiences
Core Skills: Qualitative and Quantitative
a. Essentials of Quantitative Research
b. Master questionnaire design
c. Finding the story in Quantitative Data
d. Essentials of Qualitative Research
e. What to ask and when not to ask
f. Finding the story in Qualitative Research
a. Applying ‘nudge’ initiatives
b. Using qualitative research to optimise communication
c. Measuring Campaign Success
d. Be an expert “holistic” analyst
Melanie is excellent. As a highly experienced and senior insight consultant she always provides clear direction. She is super reliable, knowledgeable and gives confidence in her suggested solutions and outcomes. I have worked with Melanie over a number of years and she has always been a pleasure to work with having a collaborative and engaging style. She always keeps abreast of the latest techniques and has also provided expert training and mentoring. She is a gem and I highly recommend working with her if you get the opportunity.
I have worked with Melanie over a number of years and she has always been a pleasure to work with having a collaborative and engaging style. She always keeps abreast of the latest techniques and has also provided expert training and mentoring. She is a gem and I highly recommend working with her if you get the opportunity.